Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Back again on Blogger!

It's the end of 2011 and I'm back on Blogger again! After two years of teaching visual arts plus some time to reflect, I've decided to devote my time to experiment and hopefully, discover my own artistic style. Some of the kids I taught really inspired me with their originality, creativity and a sense of innocence. It was refreshing to step away from the increasingly philosophical fine art world, and look at art through children's eyes. Picasso is right in saying that we should learn art from kids.

I am aiming for a solo show next year. In it, I want to portrait this circus-like world of ours with theatrical characters and settings. From now on, this blog will serve as a record of all the different mediums and styles I will try on my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment